PRINCE2® is a flexible method suitable for all environments and in all areas of the project management. It is therefore obvious that the methodology offers you various methods of training, including e-Learning.
How does it work?
Each student who buys eLearning training in our website gains the access our e-learning CMS, where they can complete the entire training. The final exam may be passed at any time, but at the latest within 12 months after the purchase of the training package. Students are responsible for the organizing of proctored exam - on-line exam (according to AXELOS instructions).
E-Learning has the same structure as of the classroom training, but the teacher is replaced by the spoken word (audios) in English. The volume of the methodology that is taught, is the same as it is in the standard form of attendance.
At the end of each lecture (chapter), there is a set of electronic questions designed to assess the knowledge of the student (participant eLearning course) and to assess whether they are ready to pass on to the next chapter and the final exam.
What do you receive from us?
- access codes to the training over the Internet
- Manual (textbook) - "The Essence of the PRINCE2® project management method" - author Colin Bentley. When you take both the Foundation and the Practitioner level, you receive the AXELOS training manual "Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2®"
- telephone or email consultation (needed to purchase separately)
Benefits of e-Learning training:
- you have much more time for learning
- you can learn at any time, you choose the date and time
- you decide when you sit the exam
- training is cheaper, so you save
- individual chapters can be re-studied at unlimited times
- acquire your assessment continually
Disadvantages of eLearning training
- absence of the trainer, missing feedback, if a student does not understand something (option to purchase telephone consultations)
- lacking a sense of pressure - people are naturally delaying things if they don't have the pressure of time
- missing interactive environment, discussions with others
- can lead to misunderstandings and misinterpretation of the methodology
Levels of training
We have eLearning courses prepared for both levels of certification - AXELOS PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner. Both levels can be purchased at one time or the Practitioner may be purchased at any time in the future. If you wish to attend only the PRINCE2 Practitioner training, you must have obtained PRINCE2® Foundation Certificate beforehand.
You can sit for a Foundation or Practitioner exam at any time within 12 months of purchasing the training. The exam must be ordered at least two weeks in advance. In extreme cases, candidates can pass the same-day Foundation exam and if successfully passed, they can do the Practitioner exam. If any of our official terms are not agreeable to you, we can organize the exam for an alternative day (which is chargeable). There is also the possibility to pass both the exams on-line (Proctor method).
Distance Learning option
In case, you do not have a reliable Internet connection, you can order from us a Distance Learning set of documents. In this case, you will receive all distance learning course materials and manuals in printing form. You only cover printing and delivery costs.