Advantage of the owners PMP and IPMA certificates
Good news is, that anyone, who has PMP or IPMA certificate can directly pass to PRINCE2 Practitioner certification.
Which are the options:
- Go directly to Practitioner certification
- Take on-line or eLearning Practitioner training
- Take 1 day virtual classroom, or classroom Practitioner training
- Take first the Foundation online or eLearning training
- Take 3 days classroom or virtual classroom training
The bad news is, that pass-rate of Practitioner examination is about 90% for students who passed classroom or virtual classroom F+P training, but much lower for eLearning or those who did not take the training have the chance of passing about 50%. The cost of examination is about 300$ - 500$, so do you take this risk?
My recommendation is to to test yourself for free first. There are plenty portals which offer you free testing. Prince-2.net
has the option to generate to generate more Foundation level tests, you can find there free video-lectures and documentation. So prior to major investment get the idea abut your knowledge and chances to successfully pass Practitioner certification.
Details of options
- We do not offer this option, since the chance of passing exam is less than 30%.
- We sell eLearning courser so we provide also the examination. The pass-rate is about 50% and can be increased by consulting with Tutor. We prepared short PPT presentation about the most obvious mistakes.
- Passing classroom or virtual classroom training is the best choice. The trainer shows, how to work with the manual. Good knowledge of manual certainly increases the chance for successful certification.
- Passing the Foundation online or eLearning training significantly increases the chance for success. Lack of direct contact with the trainer can be compensated by asking questions during classroom or virtual classroom Practitioner training.
- The best option is to pass classroom or virtual classroom Foundation training prior Practitioner certification. This training might be cheaper, since you do not need to pass Foundation exam. Package price might be very attractive